Monday, July 27, 2009

And the beat goes on!

Hello team:
Welcome back from your weekend, I had a wonderful time over the past 48 hours. It's good to have time with your family without any distractions. Well we're into our 3rd week of the bootcamp and a great week I look for it to be. I've got some appointments setup and lots of calls to make so I'll be busy, today I've already signed 1 new world changer and 3 business starter, the 3 starters will be up grading before the 30 days are up, we've already worked that out. So the beat goes on for week 3 lets make this our best week yet!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo-hooo, Adrian! You're rockin' and a rollin'. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrian,

    I just tried to call. I know we'll talk soon. I am so very proud of what you're doing! I'm looking forward to speaking with you and to having you as a guest on the Family Chat. I want you to share your passion with EVERYONE! :)

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete