Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's a great day

Hello Team:
Day 2 started for me at 10:00am I met with the youth pastor of our church to show him the TWCCTW program along with MPM. See how that went? we need to be using the power of the TWCCTW program with MPM. Anyway, I had him pull up the site however the movie would'nt play on his computer, so I just explained it to him, as I was doing that another guy was listening and said 'yeah' I just signed up with that program myself! WOW what a help that was, by the way he's one of Lana's team members. So the youth pastor is very interested and will be getting back with me in a few days. I also shared the program with 4 others today I will not go into details about those, I will say it's all about sharing the program and I intend to become the best at sharing it.( Jacki ,did you get my picture?)

3 comments:

  1. I did not get your picture. I will post it as soon as I do. I can't wait to hear how the other contacts were made tomorrow on the call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I am listening to you on the call as I type. Your enthusiasm is contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry I posted this on the wrong blog :(

    It looks like you have this down pat and will be very successful with this bootcamp.

    ReplyDelete