Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Changing my mind!

Hello Team:
Today is one that started with challange, the challange was to convince myself that there is no better opportunity for me than the one that I have with MPM. This came about because my supervisor at the JOB is putting more responsibility on me and looking for me to step up. Well I came to see that I would need to change, in order to adopt to my new venture. After all, the message is to Change The World, but first I must change myself to fit my mission, and that will only come by changing MY MIND about this JOB. I must become one with the mission because once I become one with the mission and the mission becomes one with me my success is sure. So this supervisor is going to be unhappy because I'm Changing My Mind!
Thank you Jenny for this opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. Remember, Adrian, as you are "changing your mind" to continue to give your best while working for your employer. Pretend as you are working for him, that you are actually working for yourself. Take pride in every task, and assuredly, as you are changing your mind, your situation will change and people will be brought into your sphere of influence; they will see the "new" Adrian and they will begin asking you, "How may I become more like you? Will you show me how to change the world?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome. THANK YOU for all you are doing and CONGRATULATIONS on your two World Changers! It's so true that success begins as an inside job. I believe in you 100%! I am so proud to have you part of My Power Mall and am here to help in every way I can!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete