Friday, July 24, 2009

Keeping a thankful heart!

Hello Team:
What a week this has been, from Monday through today it's been a wonderful experience to move into a real opportunity for helping others as well as the opportunity to free myself and my family out of poverty! Today I didn't do any MPM business, nevertheless I do look forward to getting out this weekend and passing out 500 postcards. I'm just grateful to have been introduced to TWCCTW/MPM. Learning to be grateful no matter what our circumstance is always important. We have so much to be thankful for, but often we're too busy or don't notice the good around us. Most of us have more blessings than we can count. So as we come to an end to this week, I just want to give thanks for everything thats happened this week and to learn to live always with thankfulness in my heart. May that gratitude spill over and touch others around me as well.

1 comment:

  1. Adrian,

    You've said it well:

    "Learning to be grateful no matter what our circumstance is always important. We have so much to be thankful for, but often we're too busy or don't notice the good around us. Most of us have more blessings than we can count."

    Though we practice the art of gratitude daily, it's still good to read your words and reflect upon our moments when we forget. Those are usually are most challenging moments --- ;-).

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete