Friday, July 24, 2009

One Whale of a day! 07/23/2007

Hello Team:
I'm entering this report on Friday, I had to usher at our church last night for a conference thats going on until Saturday. Anyway I only spoke with one person today about TWCCTW/MPM I went to this persons office to explain the program! By the time I was done she invited me to share the program with her network of clients 5000 people, can you believe that? I went to share with one person and connected with a large network of prospects. They have a building with a computer lab that has 20 computers, and they want to use it to allow people to do their online shopping and card ordering (WOW). It just goes to show you can go out fishing for crappies and wind up pulling in a Whale! Hallelujah! That JOB is really not looking to good to me today.
Thank you Jenny and Jacki for this Bootcamp and it's only day (9)!

1 comment: