Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Transformed by the renewal of my mind!

Hello Team:
Today was one very good day for me, It started out with showing a guy with a NPO Jenny's movie and having him join us on the boot camp call. That was powerful, and put me in the mood to really get on the case today. I'm really beginning to lose interest in my JOB. Anyway the guy set an appointment for me to come and share the information with his Board of Directors, about 10 members, thats set for August 4th 2009. I'm so hyped I went and talked with another guy that has a small school that needs funding, he saw the opportunity right away, signed him up!
I'm just happy to be a part of this Boot Camp It is opening my mind to a whole new world of ways to share this great opportunity.
Thank you Jenny!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Adrian! I'm so excited with all you're doing and am so proud to have you part of My Power Mall!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete