Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday July 13th 2009

Hello everyone I had a very busy day, from getting on the call this morning to the nite call with Darvin and his mom. In between that I helped one of my team members sign up 3 new members, they are not world changers and after listening to Darvin,and his mom that is my new goal for the next 4 weeks is to help my front line each bring in 10 world changers each.

Also to get my whole front line upgraded to world changers.I also talked with 7 new people about the opportunity to become part of a history making company. I look forward to these next 4 week and the nex 4 years, thank you Ginny and Jacki.

3 comments:

  1. Great job Adrian! It's great to help your team the way you are!

    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrian,

    I'm thrilled to see you have caught the World Changer Fever! :) Creating income for your team through World Changers is the single best way to create success and longevity for your Team. I was fascinated by your story with the other company, and so honored you are willing to trust us to help you create the future you dream of for your family. My Power Mall will never stop improving and never stop becoming the best opportunity for anyone on the Internet! You have my promise on that!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a true sponsor and not just a recruiter. You have just given me an idea on how to better spend my time in the next little while. I am going to contact as many of my downline as possible to see if they will upgrade to a WCM.

    ReplyDelete